- Published on 24 July 2007
- Hits: 15251
All content on whizzbangsblog is protected under international copyright laws therefore no unauthorised reproduction of any of the material can be made without the express written permission from MRG Discretionary Asset Trust (owner of whizzbangsblog.com).
Whizzbangsblog.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Whizzbangsblog.com accepts no responsibility for the content of other websites that are linked to via whizzbangsblog. It is the policy of whizzbangsblog.com to terminate the accounts of users that deliberately or consistently infringe on other peoples copyrights.
- a description of the work that you claim has infringed your intellectual property rights.
- the contact details of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright - including email address, address and telephone number.
- the URL where the infringement is claimed has taken place.
- a statement by the authorised representative to the copyright owner that the above information is true and correct.